Sunday, 30 December 2007

just a short one

This is an interim blog to announce the release of a brand new concept.

Michelle has done a blog and it can be found at:

Doing it upside down

My new one is coming soon, and it should be a beauty.

Now I don't want you folk just reading her blog and posting comments to it when you thought it would be funny to read mine and leave me no feedback. By the way I count "no comment" as not leaving feedback.

Mine are still available, just click on the archives on the right hand side.







2 comments:

  1. hi Ian


    stil trying to work my way round "blogs" have enjoyed reading your stories so far

    Debz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debz, hope all is going well in your new post. Glad you've enjoyed what I've written, perhaps it might encourage you to start one of your own?

    ReplyDelete